Sunday, June 15, 2014

Recent Nails-6/5 through 6/15

Hi there everyone, welcome to Sunday.  It's going to be another lazy day here.  Last night was really fun because we had fireworks going on in our town and our house is at a high point with a field in the back so we always have a great view when people randomly decide to shoot them off.  Yesterday was spent putting goopy gel into my eye but things are much better already for my stupid scratched cornea.  I don't think I really did anything productive but there will be no complaints here.

After my last nail of the day post, I started documenting my nails each day because they always change.  Once they really started accumulating, I decided to post each month in increments.  So without further ado, here's what has been on my nails.

June 5, 2014--OPI You're So Vain-illa with Rainbow Honey Magic Cake

When I wore You're So Vain-illa it reminded me so much of vanilla cake mix so I picked out a matching cake themed polish as my accent nail :)  This was a normal work day mani for me.


June 6, 2014---OPI Sorry I'm Fizzy Today with Beyond the Nail Vintage Dress


June 7, 2014---OPI Need Sunglasses?, OPI Chic From Ears to Tail, and OPI Rose of Light


June 8, 2014---OPI I Love Applause with Wet N Wild Flossy Flossy

I ended up picking up several of these Wet N Wild glitter polishes.  My trick for getting them $1.49 each was to wait until Walgreens had a sale from three dollars to two fifty and then I used $1 off coupons that I had found at Walgreens the week before.  It's also pretty common to find those coupons in the paper.  Flossy Flossy is a delicate pink, silver, and gold glitter combination.


June 9, 2014---OPI You're So Outta Lime!

This one is definitely my favorite pick from the OPI Neon collection, I'm seriously considering a back-up bottle I love it that much.


June 10-June 11, 2014---Zoya Wednesday with Wet N Wild Kaleidoscope Eyes

Shock horror, the same mani two days in a row ;)  I wore this mani when I went up to Chicago for fieldwork.  This is also the same mani I wore to get my hair done.


June 12, 2014---OPI Kreme de la Kremlin with OPI You Pink Too Much

This is the base that I wore during the work day before I did my neopolitan gradient when I got home that night.  It is pretty common for me to use a nail of the day as the base for nail art later on.


June 13, 2014---Barielle Hawaiian Sunset

Review coming soon of this pretty little number.  I think I have to automatically love it because it's a Hawaiian-themed polish (I was born in Hawaii).


June 14, 2014---China Glaze For Audrey with OPI Fresh Frog of Bel Air

My nails for this Saturday.  I had such a bad eye-ache that I had asked my husband what to do on my nails to which he replied "something that looks like eyes".  Haha!  I took a little creative license with this one ;)


June 15, 2014---China Glaze Sun Worshipper

A totally random pick from my untrieds stash, I went with this because I think it's supposed to rain today and I wanted something bright.  I think I'll end up doing some nail art on top of this but right now I'm drawing a blank.  A full review of this neon polish will be up soon.


There you have it, what's been on my nails recently.  What polish have you been wearing recently?

6 comments:

  1. love these summary NoTD posts! they are all really pretty, i think i might have an untried sun worshipper too and i love it from your photo so i will have to check it out. i've been wearing a lot of the coral polish from the spring NOPI collection... which i can't remember the name of right now but it's really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun post! I love seeing all the different manicures you wear too. I wish I was able to have time to change my nails everyday but I usually wear a manicure for around 2-3 days before I take it off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh love this post - so many lovely manis in such a short space of time! I may have to do this too what a great idea!

    My faves here are the OPI with Magic Cake (day 1) and CG Sun Worshiper (adore this shade may have to see if I can snag one!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kreme de la Kremlin is sooooo my color!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sun Worshipper is gorgeous! I love how intensely bright it is! :)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous manis. I wish I were as good as you are at polishing my nails.

    ReplyDelete