Saturday, August 10, 2013

Shimmer Polish Valerie

Hi everyone, welcome to the weekend!  Yay :)  Today is pretty laid back in our household.  Next week I will be in Boston for four days so I'll be busy packing and blog prepping.  Today I have my last Shimmer Polish to show you :(  (I don't want them to end!)  I purchased these polishes a while ago and have been obsessed ever since.  They are such a perfect combination of glitters.  

Today I have Valerie to show you, which is a combination of copper, brown, silver, and black glitter is a slightly tan tinted base.  I thought this seemed like fall in a bottle so I wanted to create some fall looks with it.

First up is a layered look over Zoya Channing.  I used one coat of polish with no topcoat and I love the look this created.


Next up is a reverse gradient over Zoya Mason with topcoat.  Broken record time....I loved this one too.



Mattified... 


Last up is three coats of Shimmer Valerie with topcoat to create an opaque look.



 Last up is a beautiful macro shot.


Shimmer Polish Valerie is one of my favorites!   It can be found on etsy here.

2 comments:

  1. So pretty and sparkly! It looks especially great layered over Channing... it's like they were made for each other. :)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete