Friday, August 23, 2013

OPI Haven't The Foggiest: Swatches and Review

Hi everyone, welcome to Friday!  Let's just say that I am really happy to have the weekend coming up to rest and recover.  Today I have the second polish from the OPI Fall San Fransisco collection.  This is another polish I was up in the air on, but I just really needed to see it on the nail to be sold.  

Haven't The Foggiest is a silver foil polish, but it's actually different than your typical silver.  Foggiest has a darker silver quality to it, almost a medium grey color, which makes it prettier than a regular silver in my opinion and more wearable because it's not as flashy as a regular silver.  The formula was great and it was very opaque in one coat.  I used two for my swatches, with topcoat, to fill in a couple of areas that weren't fully covered.  




For my nail art with this one, I wanted to stick with something simple and easy but still bright to transition from summer to fall, since we still technically are in summer.  I did some simple freehanded stripes with OPI Diva of Geneva and OPI Suzi's Hungary Again!  I really liked the combination of the foil with the cream polishes.  What do you think?  Did you pick this polish up or do you plan to?


6 comments:

  1. I love the nail art and especially the combination of foil and creme!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I really loved the contrasting finishes as well :)

      Delete
  2. Oh love the nail art, the pink and purple seem to morph together! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you consider that simple. LOL Love the name for that polish, so cute. #sfpride ;)

    Jules of Canines & Couture
    www.caninesandcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to pick this one up :) I love the nail art you did!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great silver! It's got a darker edge to it, and I love that! Looks great on you! :)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete