Saturday, July 20, 2013

My Picks from the Summer 2013 Collections

Hi everyone!  I hope you are enjoying your weekend.  I have a pretty chill weekend ahead which is just fine with me.  Today we are going apple picking and having a bonfire with our neighbors and tomorrow we are going to walk around the local botanical garden.  Nice and easy.  

Today I have my top ten picks from the recent Summer 2013 collections.  I will also provide the links to my review from each.  Fall collections are starting to pop up and I wanted to provide a quick overview of my favorites.

Number 10: Zoya Tinsley

A rose gold metallic foil, here.


Number 9: Essie The More The Merrier

A bright chartreuse green, here.


Number 8: Zoya Destiny

A textured coral metal sparkle, here.


Number 7: OPI Minnie Style

Red, white, and pink glitter in a clear base, here.


Number 6: Essie Naughty Nautical

Marine blue green with silver shimmer, here.

 

Number 5: Maybelline Color Show Coral Crush

Pinky coral cream, here.

 

Number 4: Essie First Timer

Medium minty green, here.

 

Number 3: Lynx Lacquer I've Just Met You and I Love You

Pink jelly polish with gold holographic glitter, pink glitter, pink hearts, and white hex glitter, here.

 

Number 2: OPI My Vampire Is Buff

Cool-toned nude, here.


 

Number 1: China Glaze Too Yacht To Handle

Neon aqua blue, here.


So there you have it.  Obviously it is easy to see my favorite colors, blues, greens, and coral :)  Did you pick up any of these and did you like them as much as I did?

2 comments:

  1. Heheheh good thing I picked up Destiny!
    I can't wait for you to swatch the fall pixie dusts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks! They are all such bright, happy colors. :)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete