Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Essie Go Ginza: Swatches and Nail Art

Essie Go Ginza: A Review

Wednesday...half way through the week.  In my case, I want it to slow down so I have more time to work.  Hopefully everyone is doing well.  Essie Go Ginza is from the Spring 2013 Madison Ave-Hue collection.  Originally I picked up the blues in this collection but I needed to exchange an Essie polish at Ulta so I chose Go Ginza.  Boy am I glad I did!  

Essie Go Ginza is described as a soft cherry blossom pink.  I find this color to be more of a pale lilac color.  The formula was good and I used two easy coats for the photos below.  I didn't use a top or base coat.  I am obsessed with this color.  I love lilacs and this is like getting to wear them on my fingers.  I just couldn't stop staring at it.  The picture on the left is a little bit bluer (this one was hard to photograph, and the color on the right is more accurate).


I wore the color plain for a day and then couldn't help but add some tiny flowers to it with Hard Candy Crush on Lava and Essie Nothing Else Metals.


7 comments:

  1. It's a very pretty color - why did i not buy this one LOL
    Lovely flowers too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am so glad I added this one to my ever growing collection :)

      Delete
  2. I am also obsessed with this color! Such good polishes from Essie this Spring

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks more lilac than pink to me too. It's a very pretty color none-the-less. And I love the flowers you added! :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty! I can't wait to use this for some nail art :)

    ReplyDelete